Please Notice: This cooking Class is a group Class. If you are a Group or a Work Team please contact us privately through email al : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start at 10 o’clock ( contact us for afternoon and special events classes ) meeting point Restaurant “Porta Messina”
- Straight to the market : first of all we will take you to the local market showing you how to choose fresh and good products
- Back to the Restaurant : here you will start the cooking class which will last more or less 2-3 Hours
- Be your first customer ! After cooking obviously you need to taste…
- Certificate and Apron Consignment
For some years, the restaurant has offered the possibility to take Cooking Classes at our restaurants in Taormina.
Courses are aimed at both beginners and experts, and provide the opportunity for entertaining experiences, which are both educational and unique to their kind.
Sicilian Cooking Class teach students how to make Sicilian traditional Food, Meat dishes, Seafood dishes, Fresh Pasta, Sicilian Maccheroni, Pasta homemade.
Cooking lessons begin with a visit to the local Fish Markets, guided by the refined expertise of the Chef, demonstrating the best fish to buy on the day, seasonal Vegetables and Fruit and bring with you to prepare with your own hands.
What is Included:
- Cooffee Break
- Wine and Cheese Tasting
- Meal with all dishes prepared by your hands
- Water, Wine and Soft Drinks
Meeting Point at 10.00 am with your Chef. Cooking lessons begin with a visit to the local Fish Markets, guided by the refined expertise of the Chef, demonstrating the best fish to buy on the day, seasonal Vegetables and Fruit and bring with you to prepare with your own hands. Then you come back to restaurant and start your Class. Chef teach you how to make Sicilian Traditional Food, Meat dishes, Seafood dishes, Fresh Pasta, Sicilian Maccheroni Pasta. After 2-3 hours you will have your meal with all the dishes that your prepared.
We can provide “Sicilian Cooking Class “ Gluten Free and Lactose intolerant
We can provide “Sicilian Cooking Class” for Vegetarian, Vegan, and other food Restriction .